Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 2


I chose to photograph the pictures and stuffies that I have in the bird room to inspire me for today's challenge. The boys love all the bird motifs in the room and the bright colors are mentally stimulating and make the room fun. In addition to having a passion for parrots, I also have a soft spot in my heart for owls. I worked with birds of prey at the Oregon Zoo for four years in a volunteer position and learned a lot about the birds in the program. I also handled many raptors but my favorites were always the owls.

*On a side note: Timothy came out on his "deck" again today and ate a treat out of my hand. I hope to get a photo of him doing this soon. The camera scares him at times, so I need to proceed with caution so as to gain his confidence, not lose it. It's a delicate dance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment