Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Introducing......

I must admit I have had a challenging time getting my small home business launched.  I have never been a person that finds the business aspect very thrilling.  You might even go as far as to say I am quite illiterate when it comes to technical business items.  However, I am very creative and find the process of designing toys and making them, very thrilling.  But, as my sister so cleverly phrased, I must put on my "big girl" pants and rise to the challenge set before me.  So the first thing on my list was to get a logo that really spoke to my heart.


I finally made a decision and grabbed a hold of this cute picture, as it just echoes the look of my African grey parrot, Timothy.  I couldn't have illustrated a better image for my business myself and feel this was just the icon I needed to get me off and running.  Timothy approves and claims that the artist used him for the model.  Shhhh.....don't tell him, but he has quite an ego.  So instead of crushing his little self esteem, I just let him believe that, yes....he is indeed a star!

So, with my "big girl" pants on and many prayers sent upward, I will be putting this logo on business cards, toy cards and, of course, on my Etsy shop banner.  So do visit again, and together we will journey through all things bird.  Hey, if it has a beak....you just might see it on these pages.  Have a blessed day everyone!

1 comment: