Tuesday, February 28, 2012

READING TIME


Gabriel has always loved books. He could sit for hours and stare at the pictures. I had him on my shoulder when I pulled out my address book to look up a number. He immediately popped down to take a look at the pictures of the horses. To appease him, I made up a story to tell him as he checked out each page, picture and writing. Such a silly goose. I guess he is a chip off the ole block because I have had a love affair with books my whole life.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. If my memory serves me correctly..Didn't Gabriel take an Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics course a few years ago?...It's paid off! Ha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cockatiels are smarter than people realize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet chap he is, our parrot would probably try to rip the book up he’s quite destructive. Have fun with your reading time :)
    Regards
    Edward

    ReplyDelete